Brazilica guarantees to collect all personal information in confidence. For the use of dispatching branded goods, Brazilica ensures to adhere to the below privacy principles.
In registering or subscribing with Brazilica, our site will collect basic personal information, including full name, contact number and email address. This process enables quick identification and cart checkout eligibility. Registration details will also provide Brazilica access to send order confirmations, order status updates and the latest information on product launches and releases.
3. Order Information
Brazilica will collect customer personal information for the sole purpose of dispatching goods. In addition to using your provided information for order confirmation and shipping, you agree Brazilica can also use this information should you need to be contacted regarding existing or future orders.
4. Use of Information
Personal information provided to Brazilica can be used for the following purposes:
- Processing sales orders, contacting customers in regards to current, future or past orders, contacting customers on enquiries or product questions.
- Contacting existing customers regarding upcoming launches, release dates and promotions.
- Contacting customers in regards to requested queries or FAQs.
- If applicable, your provided personal information can be used to comply with legal matters, website policies or safety rights.
- Your personal information will not be shared with third parties or other customers.
Brazilica site installs a small (cookie) data file that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your hard drive. A cookie may contain certain information, such as a unique user session ID number, which is used to track the pages visited. This unique number allows us to keep track of your order as you shop on our site. After placing an order with Brazilica, cookies are used to monitor and information regarding your purchase history.
7. Security of Information
Brazilica will not store any payment details online unless stated otherwise, for the purpose of protecting your personal information. Payment information will be used at the time of purchase, and securely dispensed offline thereafter.